TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

I am willing to bet money that someone, someday, will attempt to make this concept an actual online game.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Better Than Expected

I quite liked this minecraft short. It would be interesting if Notch actually put something like a creeper-tree or baby creepers in Minecraft.

License to combo tribute License to combo tribute

Boom goes the... Stickman?

OK, OK the title to my review makes no sense, but who cares? Anyways, I quite enjoyed this stickman cartoon. The music is a big plus. It has been a long time since I have seen a flash that used this awesome song, and oh how it fits this flash. The sound fx were well placed, the animation is pretty decent (it's no Don Bluth, but then again no one on this site can match that guy), and now it makes me want to go and watch a whole lot of stickman cartoons. Great job dude!

Here's Looking at Whoooo? Here's Looking at Whoooo?

NIce Try

Well, it tried, but no picture showed when it went fullscreen (lolmacs). Still, even at normal size the gif is sort of hipnotic.

Mary Juwanna Mary Juwanna

uhmmm... Well...

I don't know what to say about this animation. I guess it says that smoking kills I don't know. Whatever it means, it still could use a lot of improvement. The music is cool though.

Themindofamaniac responds:

Dude, I was Blitzed as hell making this. no idea what this movie says. probably not smoking kills though. thats reserved for cigarettes

Call of Duty Recruitment Call of Duty Recruitment

Not too shabby!

Pretty good, except for the fact that the sound of the kid playing the game and that annoying clicking sound for the contract kept looping.

TheMediocre responds:

thanks, I'll look into that and see if I can fix it.

Extinction 2011 Extinction 2011

Great for your First Submission!

The opening scene was great, and the other characters showing in were a bit of a twist for me. Judging from the title, I thought this was going to be a short about dinosaurs and some cliché extinction scenario, but I am glad to be proven otherwise! Keep up the good work!

ryno720 responds:

Thanks a bunch! Glad you dug it.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

What a twist!

As dark as this is, I quite enjoyed it (though now my image of a big childhood icon is now changed). That laugh at the end has to be one of the creepiest laughs I ever heard!

Luxray Battle Ready Luxray Battle Ready

Not bad for your first time!

Looks pretty good! Maybe next time you can have a Pokémon charge then attack? Other than that, 5/5 , 9/10

styrecat responds:

I'm wanting to practice FBF, so I might just have to do that ;)

Thanks!

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Great!

I can understand it being short (with the fact that it is a teaser trailer and all), but there should have been a few more lines of dialogue for the starbarians (or none at all).