TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

I am willing to bet money that someone, someday, will attempt to make this concept an actual online game.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Better Than Expected

I quite liked this minecraft short. It would be interesting if Notch actually put something like a creeper-tree or baby creepers in Minecraft.

License to combo tribute License to combo tribute

Boom goes the... Stickman?

OK, OK the title to my review makes no sense, but who cares? Anyways, I quite enjoyed this stickman cartoon. The music is a big plus. It has been a long time since I have seen a flash that used this awesome song, and oh how it fits this flash. The sound fx were well placed, the animation is pretty decent (it's no Don Bluth, but then again no one on this site can match that guy), and now it makes me want to go and watch a whole lot of stickman cartoons. Great job dude!

Alphaland Alphaland

This... is Art

Games like this are just great. So simplistic, yet complex at the same time. Sure it seems straightforward, but then you have things here and there that signify some sort of backstory or sense of plot that suck you in and grabs your attention from start to finish. The one thing that really intrigued me was the background music. When I heard the dialogue, I thought that it was just part of the music, but I then realized that the sounds were words. I then recorded the audio and fiddled around with it and now I am wondering: is that a poem from somewhere or did you write that yourself?

All in all, a mystifying game that grabs the player's attention from start to finish.

Perfect scores across the board man! (aka 10/10 , 5/5)

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

Great game

I am not particularly fond of text-based games, but I rather like this one. A rather odd yet interesting take on the genre, but a good game nonetheless.

Sonic on Yoshi's Island Sonic on Yoshi's Island

Nice effort

I like this game... good for killing a few minutes. I have to agree with the other reviews in that it is a bait glitchy. With a bit of work, this could be a good game! Just keep trying.

sal3302 responds:

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the game, that was my main goal
I hope to learn from my mistakes with these games and make my newer games better, thanks for supporting!

Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final

Nice Beat

Pretty good remix there! Has a great beat... and it sort of reminds me of a DDR song.

Nakisima responds:

If it's good enough for DDR, it's good enough for me :P Thanks bro :)

-Nakisima

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

This song is Boss!

No matter how many times I listen to this, I never get tired of it.

hjcrbass responds:

Hi Gedab,
thanks for the review. I'm glad you like the loop so much you don't get tired of it at all. I think it's pretty cool. XD
PS - Going to get new equipment soon, and then some new stuff for newgrounds... hopefully soon... but don't hold your breath. LOL

Zelda Theme (Dramatic) Zelda Theme (Dramatic)

Whoa... epic

I believe you misnamed this song; this should be titled "Zelda Theme (Epic)"! This has a great, "Let's begin the Adventure!!!" kinda tone. This is definitely going into my modded version of Smash Bros. Brawl (done through Brawl+... google it)! This is one of your better works. Try making a 'Gerudo Valley (dramatic)' or a 'Great Sea (dramatic)' next.

Combine City Guard Combine City Guard

Looks Great... but

The picture is great and is well done! ...But I wonder if you ever thought of drawing this guy from different angles (i.e. front view, aiming a gun, getting attacked by an antlion, etc.).

Tommy-Gun responds:

I might draw another combine in some of those angles, but he won't look exactly like this one.

Thanks for the review though!